May 22, 2012

Cake Cookies

I don’t even remember where or when we got this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe but we have been known for it for years.  It is so simple and yummy.  Now the girls might argue which cake mix to use, but I only use Betty Crocker.
Cake Cookies:
1 box of Betty Crocker Yellow cake mix (do not follow the box instructions)
2 eggs
½ cup oil
½ a bag of chocolate chips
Stir all the ingredients together.  Scoop them into small balls, about 1”.  I used my small Pampered Chef scooper, I love this thing:
Bake 1 sheet full for 8 minutes or 2 sheets for 10 minutes
You can also use a chocolate cake mix and peanut butter chips, yum!  (I’d bake these for 9 and 11 minutes.)
The only down side is that they don’t stay soft very long, maybe 2 days, so eat fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment