April 18, 2012

Flower Photos

I love pictures.  I love looking at them, taking them, and sometimes I don't even mind being in them.  The last few years I developed a love for taking pictures of nature.  Capturing God's beautiful creation is truly amazing.  I don't really know the ins and outs of photography or the technical terms, and I am by no means professional.  I just love taking pictures and I want to share some of them with you!
The first picture is a daisy from my own garden.  I think daisies are such a fun happy flower.  This one I decided to make Black & White.
The next picture is the same flower  B&W with yellow center of flower.
The last picture is of a flower called a Zinnia.  I have some beautiful Zinnias in my garden, but this picture was taken at a state park.  I love the amazing detail and color in this one!
The last 2 pictures I have hanging in my kitchen.  They bring such a bright cheerful feel to the kitchen!  I hope you enjoyed them.

No comments:

Post a Comment